The joining list process is broken into 3 stages, as explained below:
- Parent is pointed to the 11thfolkestonescouts.org.uk website.
- Parent finds the joining list registration form.
- Parent completes the form.
- Form is submitted to Online Scout manager.
- Parent is emailed a copy of their submission.
- Joining list admin team is emailed a copy of the submission.
- Joining list admin team review submission on the joining list.
- Admin checks the age, and if less than 5 3/4 the parent is contacted to acknowledge receipt.
Review & Offer
- The section leader reviews the list for members who are in their age range.
- The section leader contacts the parent and offers a place or identifies a likely start date if in the future, and updates the Contact Record.
- The section leader liaises with the parent throughout the offer, keeping the Contact Record up to date throughout
- Once the offer is accepted the section leader will transfer the submission with their OSM instance to enable the parent to easily receive section communications such as programme & event details and complete the data collection requirements.